Monday, May 1, 2017

Alyssa's Senior Portraits



My gorgeous cousin, Alyssa, is graduating High School and preparing for out of state College! I know I speak for the whole family when I say we are all so proud of the amazing, kind, generous, ambitious, intelligent, and fun lady she's become. A REAL congratulations to you! High School is not easy and you made it out with such a good head on your shoulders! College is going to be so much fun and also so much more difficult! Meet as many people as you can and choose a subject of study that you can get really excited and passionate about. It was such a pleasure to be able to take these photos for you, I think you are super cool and we should really hang out more often!
Congratulations!!!















College will be so fun!! Enjoy Arizona cuz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment